- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Human Subjects Protection
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) sent out a notice (below) on January 9th informing the regulated community that there would be no further delays in the implementation of the revised Common Rule which will become effective on January 21, 2019 (with the...