- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Human Subjects Protection
On July 1, 2022, OHRP posted a draft guidance document for public comment entitled “Use of a Single Institutional Review Board for Cooperative Research.” The draft guidance will be open for public comment until August 30, 2022. The recently posted draft guidance...
HRP recently engaged in extensive correspondence with the FDA regarding the following statements that appeared in one of the later iteration’s of the FDA’s guidance document “Conduct of Clinical Trials of Medical Products During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency”:...