- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
News Flash: IRBs must continue to determine that research within the expedited categories is minimal risk OHRP released 8 new FAQs regarding the revised Common Rule on March 15th. Importantly, among these is the following clarification that because the Federal...
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...