- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
On 1/18/19 OHRP issued a FAQ recommending that IRBs continue to conduct continuing review of research that is eligible for expedited review under the current categories 8(b) or 9 of the OHRP Federal Register list even though continuing review is not required for such...
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...