- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) sent out a notice (below) on January 9th informing the regulated community that there would be no further delays in the implementation of the revised Common Rule which will become effective on January 21, 2019 (with the...