- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Human Subjects Protection
On 1/18/19 OHRP issued a FAQ recommending that IRBs continue to conduct continuing review of research that is eligible for expedited review under the current categories 8(b) or 9 of the OHRP Federal Register list even though continuing review is not required for such...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...