- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...