Committee Start-up & Support
HRP Consulting can provide guidance or hands-on assistance with the development, implementation, and ongoing support of research oversight committees, including IRB, IACUC, Conflict of Interest (COI) Review, and others. The successful implementation of such committees is more complex than most appreciate at first glance, HRP can help with the following and more:
- Member composition and documentation
- Federal registrations, when applicable
- Standard Operating Procedures, forms, checklists, and resources
- Electronic system implementation
- Chair, member, staff, and investigator training
- Temporary staff
- Retainers for on-call guidance and support
We are happy to help you and your organization as you prepare for the "Common Rule" changes. Download the following electronic copies so that you may pass them along to your institution and/or colleagues: Implementing the Revised Common Rule - 10 Ways to Get Started...
On July 24, 2017 the FDA announced a new guidance, effective immediately, which will have significant impacts on industry, IRBs, and investigators. In short, the guidance is being issued to permit IRBs to waive or alter informed consent for minimal risk clinical...