- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Human Subjects Protection
News Flash: IRBs must continue to determine that research within the expedited categories is minimal risk OHRP released 8 new FAQs regarding the revised Common Rule on March 15th. Importantly, among these is the following clarification that because the Federal...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...