HRP Consulting prides itself on its wide network of consultants and professional associates with experience in multiple aspects of research oversight and compliance, including, but not limited to, the following:
- HIPAA Privacy Board Functions
- International/Transnational Research
- Conflicts of Interest (COI)
- Reporting to Federal Agencies
- Research Misconduct
- Compliance Assessments/Audits
- CAPA Training (e.g., Investigator Responsibilities, Subpart Determinations, etc.)
Our solutions and services are always customized to best meet the needs of our individual clients, please contact us at (347) 862-9321 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss your needs.
HRP recently sought clarification from NIH and OHRP regarding the process for organizations to request exceptions from the revised Common Rule requirement for single IRB for cooperative research. While NIH was previously able to grant exceptions from its own single...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.