Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
HRP Consulting can also provide expert assistance with practically any aspect of IACUC development, operations and management, including the following:
- Setting Up an IACUC
- IACUC Process Evaluation and Enhancement
- IACUC PHS and USDA Compliance Evaluations
- IACUC Policies, Procedures, Forms and Checklists
- General and Species Specific Training and Education
- Assistance in Conducting IACUC Semi-Annual Program and Facility Evaluations
- Providing Temporary IACUC Members
- Providing Temporary IACUC Staff
HRP recently sought clarification from NIH and OHRP regarding the process for organizations to request exceptions from the revised Common Rule requirement for single IRB for cooperative research. While NIH was previously able to grant exceptions from its own single...
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...