Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
HRP Consulting can also provide expert assistance with practically any aspect of IACUC development, operations and management, including the following:
- Setting Up an IACUC
- IACUC Process Evaluation and Enhancement
- IACUC PHS and USDA Compliance Evaluations
- IACUC Policies, Procedures, Forms and Checklists
- General and Species Specific Training and Education
- Assistance in Conducting IACUC Semi-Annual Program and Facility Evaluations
- Providing Temporary IACUC Members
- Providing Temporary IACUC Staff
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...