Committee Start-up & Support
HRP Consulting can provide guidance or hands-on assistance with the development, implementation, and ongoing support of research oversight committees, including IRB, IACUC, Conflict of Interest (COI) Review, and others. The successful implementation of such committees is more complex than most appreciate at first glance, HRP can help with the following and more:
- Member composition and documentation
- Federal registrations, when applicable
- Standard Operating Procedures, forms, checklists, and resources
- Electronic system implementation
- Chair, member, staff, and investigator training
- Temporary staff
- Retainers for on-call guidance and support
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) sent out a notice (below) on January 9th informing the regulated community that there would be no further delays in the implementation of the revised Common Rule which will become effective on January 21, 2019 (with the...