With experience and insight in bridging the gap between existing program structure and accreditation standards, HRP Consulting Group has always been viewed as a leader in helping organizations achieve and maintain accreditation. We’ve worked with organizations large and small; from pharmaceutical companies to independent IRB’s, CRO’s, universities/colleges, academic medical centers, hospitals, non-profits and government agencies such as NIH.
Accreditation services include all or any combination of the following:
- Evaluation of your program and gap analysis.
- Assistance with interpretation and application of accreditation standards and elements.
- Development of customized SOP’s, forms, checklists and other supporting documents.
- Building your application and response packages.
- Responding to feedback provided by the accrediting organization.
- Site Visit preparation.
We realize that accreditation is a big decision, so we are happy to answer any questions that you might about the accreditation process.
FDA recently announced enforcement action taken due to noncompliance with ClinicalTrials.gov requirements. While the enforcement action noted in the FDA announcement was directed at an industry sponsor, FDA made clear that responsible parties of all types, including...
Institutional Review Board: Management and Function” is now available through the Jones & Bartlett Learning website. Ms. Savini, Ms. Christianson, and Ms. Matuk of HRP Consulting were honored to contribute content for this book, casually referred to as the “IRB...