With experience and insight in bridging the gap between existing program structure and accreditation standards, HRP Consulting Group has always been viewed as a leader in helping organizations achieve and maintain accreditation. We’ve worked with organizations large and small; from pharmaceutical companies to independent IRB’s, CRO’s, universities/colleges, academic medical centers, hospitals, non-profits and government agencies such as NIH.
Accreditation services include all or any combination of the following:
- Evaluation of your program and gap analysis.
- Assistance with interpretation and application of accreditation standards and elements.
- Development of customized SOP’s, forms, checklists and other supporting documents.
- Building your application and response packages.
- Responding to feedback provided by the accrediting organization.
- Site Visit preparation.
We realize that accreditation is a big decision, so we are happy to answer any questions that you might about the accreditation process.
On 1/18/19 OHRP issued a FAQ recommending that IRBs continue to conduct continuing review of research that is eligible for expedited review under the current categories 8(b) or 9 of the OHRP Federal Register list even though continuing review is not required for such...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...