With experience and insight in bridging the gap between existing program structure and accreditation standards, HRP Consulting Group has always been viewed as a leader in helping organizations achieve and maintain accreditation. We’ve worked with organizations large and small; from pharmaceutical companies to independent IRB’s, CRO’s, universities/colleges, academic medical centers, hospitals, non-profits and government agencies such as NIH.
Accreditation services include all or any combination of the following:
- Evaluation of your program and gap analysis.
- Assistance with interpretation and application of accreditation standards and elements.
- Development of customized SOP’s, forms, checklists and other supporting documents.
- Building your application and response packages.
- Responding to feedback provided by the accrediting organization.
- Site Visit preparation.
We realize that accreditation is a big decision, so we are happy to answer any questions that you might about the accreditation process.
On January 2nd, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) updated their guidance regarding Human Subjects Protections to remind organizations that: “Because the Department of Justice (DOJ) is not a signatory of the Revised Common Rule, the DOJ regulations regarding...
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...