With experience and insight in bridging the gap between existing program structure and accreditation standards, HRP Consulting Group has always been viewed as a leader in helping organizations achieve and maintain accreditation. We’ve worked with organizations large and small; from pharmaceutical companies to independent IRB’s, CRO’s, universities/colleges, academic medical centers, hospitals, non-profits and government agencies such as NIH.
Accreditation services include all or any combination of the following:
- Evaluation of your program and gap analysis.
- Assistance with interpretation and application of accreditation standards and elements.
- Development of customized SOP’s, forms, checklists and other supporting documents.
- Building your application and response packages.
- Responding to feedback provided by the accrediting organization.
- Site Visit preparation.
We realize that accreditation is a big decision, so we are happy to answer any questions that you might about the accreditation process.
We are happy to help you and your organization as you prepare for the "Common Rule" changes. Download the following electronic copies so that you may pass them along to your institution and/or colleagues: Implementing the Revised Common Rule - 10 Ways to Get Started...
On June 18, 2018, the general compliance date for the Final Rule was delayed for an additional 6 months but allows for the use of three burden-reducing provisions during the period of time from July 19, 2018 through January 19, 2019. Download; Thinking Points - Pros...