- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Human Research Protections
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Human Subjects Protection
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) released draft guidance on 1/10/2019 for public comment titled “The Revised Common Rule Compliance Dates and Transition Provision (45 CFR 46.101(l)).” While the guidance is draft, it provides insight into OHRP’s...
NEWS FLASH: OHRP Notice of Availability (NOA) of a Draft Guidance Document Related to the Revised Common Rule Published in the Federal Register
The Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) has published a draft guidance document to “help entities determine whether a planned activity constitutes a public health surveillance activity deemed not to be research under the 2018 Requirements” (i.e.,...